This one took a very long time to finish, partially because I only worked on it during conventions. I started her at BronyCon June, and then finished her outline and part of her tail at TrotCon in July, did the lettering and most of her tail at BUCK in August, and then finally finished filling in her head at Midwestria in September.
So yeah, this project traveled over 6,000 miles with me. Crazy.
Like a whole bunch of my other pony stuff, this pattern was made mostly using a Desktop Ponies sprite. In particular this is one of the frames of an animation of Applejack doing a rope trick.
I sold three kits of this pattern at BronyCon, but this one is slightly different because I changed the pattern a little bit halfway through making it. One of these days I'm gonna get my act together and get the AJ cross stitch kits back in stock.
Originally I was planning on selling her or auctioning here off for charity, but now that I think about it I may just keep her because, well, best pony and all that.